Wednesday, 13 February 2013

HP Deskjet 3050 - Unable to connect to WPA secured

My first post here so please excuse any faux pas on my part. I bought this HP Deskjet 3050 a
week ago and have been waging war with it ever since. I'd be really grateful if someone could
possibly advise on how I can resolve this.

I am unable to connect the printer to my secured wireless network, even though other computers,
cell phones, etc. are connected without issue. I have tried WPA, WPA2 and WPA2-Mixed
security modes with the same failure. Specifically, the connection wizard reaches 66% and then
displays the error that the wizard is unable to find network/printer. If I disable the security, the
printer connects fine.

I'm using a Linksys WRVS4400N router with firewall and associated firewall settings disabled.
The router is broadcasting on 802.11G/N mixed mode.


Read  More...


Call Us +1-855-517-2433 (Toll Free)

No comments:

Post a Comment